What is UnaCash Credit Line?
You can’t predict financial emergencies. But you can prepare for it.
What are the advantages of the UnaCash Credit Line?
- 100% online. No need for face-to-face applications and paperwork.
- Flexible loan terms of up to 6 months
- Fast and easy application process. Perfect for financial emergencies!
- Options to use credit or cash. All up to you!
- 0% up to 5% interest for Buy Now, Pay Later from our partner merchants
What are the requirements to apply for the UnaCash Credit Line?
A valid government issued ID and a proof of income
List of Accepted IDs
- Driver's License
- Philippine Passport
- Improved Postal ID
List of Accepted Proof of Income
- Payslip (full time employees)
- Mayor’s Permit (Small/Medium Businesses)
- Bank Statements (Small/Medium Businesses)
- SEC Certificate of Registration (Small/Medium Businesses)
- DTI Registration (Small/Medium Businesses)
Frequently Asked Questions About UnaCash Credit Line
What is a Credit line?
Credit line is an approved amount of loan from UnaCash that you can cash out or spend to buy items from our partner merchants. It allows you to “buy now, pay later” up to 0% interest rate.
How to use UnaCash Credit Line?
You can cash out your credit through our partner banks and stores and you can also use your credit to purchase items from our partner merchants.
How much is the interest rate of the Credit line?
Credit line offers low interest rates for as low as 0% to as high as 5%.
What do you need to apply for a credit line with UnaCash?
You just need 1 valid government issued ID and a proof of income to start applying for a credit line with UnaCash.