GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UnaCash Mobile Application
This General Terms and conditions shall govern the use of UnaCash mobile application.
I. ACCESS TO UNA CASH ONLINE
- To access UnaCash Mobile, You shall sign in to UnaCash mobile application, which shall be downloaded via Google Play for Android users or Apple App Store for iOS apps.
- Prior to signing in and using UnaCash Mobile, You understand that necessary credentials i.e. personal information, confirmation and/or consent shall be requested and obtained by UnaCash.
- By registering/enrolling to UnaCash Mobile, You warrant that all information provided are true, complete, and valid; and that the provided email address and mobile phone number to be used for UnaCash Mobile are active, valid and owned by You.
- You acknowledge that the provided email address and/or mobile phone number shall be used by UnaCash to send the enrollment details, authentication code (i.e. OTP), correspondences, among others, relative to Your use of UnaCash Mobile and financial transactions done thru UnaCash Mobile.
- As part of UnaCash Mobile enrolment/registration procedure, You acknowledge that Your identity and other credentials shall be verified and validated thru UnaCash authentication methods before access and use of UnaCash Mobile will be permitted.
- Upon successful enrollment/registration, You will receive UnaCash notification/confirmation thru Your provided email address and/or mobile number. Your enrollment shall be effective upon receipt of the same and shall remain in force until You provide UnaCash a written notice of its termination in accordance with section VIII of this Agreement.
- You acknowledge that after Your successful enrollment/registration, any instructions facilitated thru UnaCash Online, serves as an authorization to execute such instruction.
- You understand that UnaCash shall verify Your financial instruction/transaction received from You thru UnaCash Mobile using our authentication method such ash verification of Your mobile number thru OTP, login credentials (user name and passwords) and biometric. You acknowledge that UnaCash has no obligation to verify Your UnaCash online instruction/transaction other than thru said authentication method.
- You understand that You can access UnaCash Mobile anytime of the day except in some instance due to system maintenance or downtime, which during such case, You will be informed that You cannot use the service at the moment.
- You acknowledge that transaction/s made before UnaCash’s cut-off time will be posted on the same day. Transaction/s made after the cut-off time or during weekend or banking holiday will be posted on the next working day.
II. ONLINE PASSWORD SECURITY
- You agree that You shall keep Your login credentials (i.e. User ID and Password) account numbers and other account data confidential and secure at all times and do not disclose these to anybody at all times.
- You agree to change Your password regularly and/or as deemed necessary, particularly if there is possible threat of password compromise which requires immediate change of Your password, thru UnaCash password management.
- You understand that Your UnaCash Mobile password must not relate to any of Your personal, known or readily accessible data about You (i.e. Your address, date of birth, license number, etc.) and must not be easy-to-guess password.
- Always logout of UnaCash Mobile when not in use. Do not let unauthorized person have access to Your mobile phone especially when Your Online account is logged in.
- If You believe that Your mobile phone or password may have been lost/stolen or that someone has used it without Your permission, You shall notify UnaCash immediately, in accordance with Section IV of this Agreement, and shall give the latter a reasonable period to deactivate Your compromised UnaCash Mobile password. UnaCash is not responsible for any loss, damages or costs which You may incur resulting from the loss of Your mobile phone or password, or the fraudulent transactions which may occur if You do not notify UnaCash that Your mobile phone or password may have been lost/stolen or that someone has used it without Your permission.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for all transactions made in Your UnaCash Mobile account thru the use of Your account credentials. It is understood that the password is known only to You hence, any transaction effected using Your password and/or OTP shall be conclusively presumed to be done by You or authorized by You.
- You agree that UnaCash, at its sole discretion, is entitled to act on the instructions received from You through UnaCash Online after the correct entry of Your credential i.e. password and/or OTP, or Your other biometric authentication methods. You further agree that UnaCash shall not be liable and You agree to indemnify UnaCash for any loss, damages or costs that UnaCash incurs for acting in accordance with or based on requests/instructions received through UnaCash Mobile, which we believe emanates from You.
III. UNA CASH MOBILE SERVICE
Apply for a loan. Apply for loan anytime via UnaCash Mobile. You understand that You will be subject to UnaCash General Terms and conditions for its loan products.
IV. CUSTOMER CARE/ ASSISTANCE
- UnaCash values its customer by providing reliable and accessible customer service platform.
You understand that for any customer service need and/ or complaints that You wish to file, You may utilize the following channels:
You understand that for urgent concerns or those requiring immediate attention/action, You understand that You shall contact our customer service hotline or Facebook chat immediately instead of using electronic mail, as this may take sometime to respond and address Your concern.
- You agree to provide UnaCash with necessary information to be used for the investigation and resolution of Your request/complaint.
- You understand that UnaCash shall process Your request/ complaints within a prescribed processing time, which You will be informed of.
- You understand that UnaCash, if necessary and practicable, shall provide You updates on Your request/ complaints on a regular basis.
V. OTHER AGREEMENTS
- You agree that where particular transactions, products and services are subject to specific terms and conditions agreed upon between You and UnaCash, insofar as not inconsistent herewith, or that are applicable thereto from time to time, such terms and conditions shall take precedence.
- UnaCash may modify, amend or revise this Agreement or any of the terms and conditions applicable to any of the services provided through UnaCash Mobile from time to time. You shall be notified of any such modification, amendment or revision via mail, e-mail, or thru UnaCash Mobile app, or by such other electronic transmission which UnaCash considers appropriate and effective. Any such modification, amendment or revision shall be binding upon You on the date of effectivity specified in the notice. Use of UnaCash Mobile platform after the said notice will constitute Your acceptance of the modifications, amendment or revisions of this Agreement or any of the terms and conditions applicable to any of the services provided through UnaCash Mobile.
- This Agreement shall be governed by all applicable rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other government regulations.
- You agree that UnaCash may in the future impose charges for the services contemplated under this Agreement within legal and regulatory limits and You hereby authorize UnaCash to impose the said charges accordingly.
VI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the full extent allowed by applicable laws, all warranties, whether express or implied by law or statute, are excluded from this Agreement. UnaCash does not represent or warrant to You that the UnaCash Mobile will meet all my requirements; and will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable laws, UnaCash shall not be liable to You for any special, consequential, indirect, incidental or punitive damages (or any loss of actual or anticipated revenue or profits) arising out of or connection with the use of UnaCash Mobile, this Agreement or its termination, and irrespective of whether You have advised the UnaCash of the possibility of any such loss or damage.
- UnaCash accepts no liability for the consequences arising out of erroneous information that may have been supplied by You through UnaCash Online. You are solely responsible for the correctness of the information that You supply to UnaCash through the UnaCash Mobile or through any other means such as electronic mail or written communication.
- UnaCash will use reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information accessed through the UnaCash Mobile but does not warrant the information will be free from error. If You notice an error in the account information supplied to You through UnaCash Mobile, You shall advise UnaCash as soon as possible. UnaCash will endeavor to correct the error wherever possible.
- UnaCash shall not be liable to You for any loss, cost, compensation or damage arising from, directly or indirectly, or as a result of Your inability to access UnaCash Online due to internet connection, system down, fortuitous event, loss of mobile device, unauthorized access or use of UnaCash Mobile, OTP, login credentials, etc., or any delay, interruption or termination of the UnaCash Mobile transaction whether caused by administrative error, technical, mechanical, electrical or electronic fault or difficulty or any other reason or any misrepresentation or fraud by or misconduct of any third party.
- In the event of any action against UnaCash, You fully agree that liability of UnaCash shall not exceed One Thousand Pesos (Php1,000.00) or the amount of the damages You actually suffered, whichever is lower.
You may request to terminate your access permanently by contacting the Customer Care/ Assistance channels mentioned in section IV. You will remain responsible for any transactions made until the time of cancellation. UnaCash shall not be liable for any and all remaining scheduled transactions that you may previously set up using UnaCash Mobile.
UnaCash may terminate your access at any time and for any reason, upon giving you thirty (30) days prior notice of such termination.
UnaCash may terminate your access without prior notice if:
- You have breached these Terms and Conditions;
- We learn of your death, or lack of legal capacity;
- We consider that we have other reasonable grounds to do so (in which case all reasonable effort will be made to advise you of the circumstances of termination or suspension)
VII. VENUE OF LITIGATION
Venue of all litigation's shall be exclusively in the courts of Quezon City.
VIII. NO WAIVER OF RIGHTS
The failure, omission, or delay on the part of UnaCash to exercise its rights or remedies under the Agreement or these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver.
IX. SEPARABILITY CLAUSE
Should any term or condition in this Agreement be rendered void, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected or impaired thereby.